Sunday 14 December 2014

Daisy Granny Square wrap......

8 PETAL GRANNY SQUARES WRAP
WRAP OR IT MIGHT END UP AS A THROW IF I HAVE ENOUGH YARN and I don't loose interest lol

YARN: Rooster Aran in a selection of colours about 16, 4 in shades of green 
Black Aran as background
HOOK: 5mm

Ch5, sl st into circle, magic circle or a finger wrap of 4 wraps.
ROUND 1: 16sc into circle, sl st to complete (16sc)
ROUND 2: 8 Cluster sts. 2dc in first st, 2dc in second st, cluster tog, one in every 2 sts, with ch3 between each cluster making the 'FLOWER' sl st, to complete. (8 petals)
ROUND 3: 3dc ch3 3dc in the first corner, ch1 3dc in side sp, ch1 repeat for all sides, sl st to complete. (3granny shells for each side)
ROUND 4: join as you go black round. 3dc ch3 3dc in first corner, ch1 3dc ch1 3dc ch1 side, repeat for all sides, sl St to complete. ( 4granny shells for each side)

Make row of 3 motifs 13" (33cms) x about 14 rows may be 15 rows for a wrap around 60" (52.5cm)

10 comments:

  1. Love the flowery pattern and the colours show up so well against the black!
    I've made lots of your star pattern in different coloured cotton and different sized hooks to give different sizes! Love it! Thanks for giving this one, perfect for last minute gifts and decoration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra glad you like...trying my hardest to do a lot of catching up.
      hugs x

      Delete
  2. Amazing wrap Sue. So glad you are back.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith good to be back thanks I have a Christmas blanket to finish so not sure I will get my wrap for then though lol....blanket first this week and it huge wish me luck
      Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks work has stopped play for now so slow progress lol x

      Delete
  4. Should it be 16sc into the ring? Or how do you get 8 petals from 12 sts ? I'm puzzled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Elbey, thanks I hadn't noticed that mistake yes it should be 16sc into circle thanks for noticing x

      Delete